5. Dalibor Hajek
    6. Aleksei Lesukov
    7. Tomas Kaspar
    8. Aleksandr Fedorov
    9. Michael Kefalianos

Fedorov

-

Commenta

---------- Post added at 15:14:45 ---------- Previous post was at 15:06:54 ----------

Qualche foto confronto!...Davvero bene Bonac...onore a Rockel tornato nelle gare sempre preparato...

---------- Post added at 15:26:57 ---------- Previous post was at 15:14:45 ----------

-

Commenta

Qualcuno ha già detto a Lesukov di lasciar perdere il bb e cominciare a vendere hot dog con il carretto? boh non lo capisco proprio!

Commenta

JUSTIN COMPTON vs DENNIS WOLF

---------- Post added at 10:25:03 ---------- Previous post was at 10:22:55 ----------

BEN PAKULSKI - Last week guest posing in Hungary

---------- Post added at 10:27:18 ---------- Previous post was at 10:25:03 ----------

CEDRIC MCMILLAN on his 1st week of prep (18 weeks out) for the Arnold Classic 2015 - 292 lbs

----------------

Estrapolato da un famoso forum americano..ecco la risposta di Compton dopo essere passato con Rambod/Evogen...

IFBB Pro
          justincompton's

"Hey Guys,Just now getting back in from California and soaking things up. David was on top of things of making the annoucement here. I am offically an Evogen Sponsored athlete and very thankful to be on board with such a great team. I think 2015 is going to be a BIG year for the both of us. I'm going to try to answer some of the questions in this thread and clear some air for all the people wondering.I want to first point out the quote above. You obviously don't know Seth or Hany so you don't know whats up with that instead spreading the internet gossip around. This is not my place to discuss anything, but should check your facts before goingto make false accusations.As for my coach/trainer I like to think I am getting the best of every world with everything right now. I have done my own diet for quite some time and will most likely continue to do. Although that being said, I am not too stubborn and foolish to listen to good advice when its given to me either so I will be seeking some things and there and I know Hany will be there to lend a hand. Me and Matt try to train together as often as possible and he will be watching over the majority of my training for the arnold prep. Keeping me in line and making sure each workout is to maximum potential and intensity. That being said, Hany is also helping me out in that department as well. Just being in California for a few extra days hes showed me a few techniques that I will be utlizing and confident that is going to make an impact in my finished product come spring time. He also made me realize I've never really trained legs hard enough because I almost passed out during our leg session lol. So it was a nice kick in the butt and reminder that just when I thought I was going hard enough, my competition is probably going harder and I need to step it up further!"

---------- Post added at 10:51:45 ---------- Previous post was at 10:41:19 ----------

---------- Post added at 10:55:03 ---------- Previous post was at 10:51:45 ----------

STEVE KUCLO

---------- Post added at 11:04:23 ---------- Previous post was at 10:55:03 ----------

-

Commenta

Compton se non fa cagate ha il futuro scritto. .ed ha soli 26 anni..allucinante.
            Originariamente Scritto da Sean
            Tu non capisci niente, Lukino, proietti le tue fissi su altri. Sei di una ignoranza abissale. Prima te la devi scrostare di dosso, poi potremmo forse avere un dialogo civile.

Commenta

Cedric è già "tirato" a 18 settimane dalla gara. Farà una dieta per modo di dire se è già così[emoji1]

Commenta

Cedric è uno dei fisici più gradevoli degli ultimi dieci anni, peccato per i suoi impegni con l'esercito che condizionano fortemente le sue preparazioni.
                Ciao Manuel, bodyweb non sarà mai più la stessa!

Commenta

sono pienamente d'accordo con te Nat...lo seguo particolarmente perchè è uno dei miei preferiti...potrebbe benissimo lottare per il titolo...è davvero un peccato, spero per lui in un futuro agonistico più roseo...anche perchè Compton all'Arnold non scherzerà mica...sarà una bella gara ...Compton altrettanto fisico spaziale senza particolari carenze...alla sua età poi...il futuro è nelle sue mani davvero...

-

Commenta

Dallas Mc Carver - altro atleta giovanissimo già PRO...

Cedric McMillan - guest posing in Germania

qui il video:

-

Commenta

Dominick Cardone, 21 years old, vincitore degli Estern USA NPC 2014: (FONTE CULTURISMO ITALIANO)

Last edited by marcu9; 10-11-2014, 12:53:58.
                      Tu non capisci niente, Lukino, proietti le tue fissi su altri. Sei di una ignoranza abissale. Prima te la devi scrostare di dosso, poi potremmo forse avere un dialogo civile.

Commenta

che gambe

Commenta

Le gambe in effetti sono ASSURDE..anche la linea è molto bella.

Commenta

Quoto, paurose
                            Diario: http://www.bodyweb.com/threads/401606-Diario-del-Gatto

Commenta

Last edited by marcu9; 10-11-2014, 14:00:25.

Commenta

quest'ultime Marco nel thread Update Bodybuilders...qui soltanto i PRO/Gare PRO/ e aggiornamenti competitors o potenziali per l' Olympia

-

Commenta

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎