No announcement yet.

Gare Circuito PRO e aggiornamenti atleti Open e 212 libbre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Ora
  • Show
Clear All

ora non è che heat fa parte dei brutti non esageriamo...
    ma un warren strappato, che di schiena nella lat spread non rende per nulla, quando si gira di lato stomaca, oppure anche rolley, che non convince e si porta dietro sta dilatazione....
    il problema non è di troppi muscoli o troppo tiraggio..
    i concetto è vanno bene i muscoli o tiraggio ma non devi avere inestetismi...
    sigpic
    GORE - REBUILD THE BODY
    (non so il front , ma il back pare migliorato )

Citazione:
    Originalmente inviato da leonardoS
    maledetto mongue, io sono 177cm quindi basso e pelato e grasso, il top secondo i canoni monguiani. Ma siccome lui è un secco sansa palle e sansa tesserino ifbb e scurnacchiat me ne fotto
    http://www.bodyweb.com/forums/showpo...76&postcount=5

Commenta

troppo estrema la tua visione Albe...ovviamente nessuno dice che debba battere Heath etc (e Beyeke, Freeman ci azzeccano poco ultimamente)...
      mi trovo nella posizione di Gore...

---------- Post added at 10:27:05 ---------- Previous post was at 10:20:22 ----------

-

Commenta

credo che nessuno dica che i volumi o il tiraggio debbano essere secondari rispetto a linee e estetica, ma queste due cose dovrebbero contare un po' di più.
        Scusate ma fu yates il primo MrO a spanzare?
        "It' better stand tall when they're calling you out, don't bend, don't break, don't back down"

Commenta

guardate che se controllate i vecchi video di yates.. non è che spanzasse poi chissà quanto... anzi....
          solo che i suoi avversari erano Wheeler, Ray, Levrone, Cormier, Labrada.. tutta gente con una linea superba....
          sigpic
          GORE - REBUILD THE BODY

Citazione:
          maledetto mongue, io sono 177cm quindi basso e pelato e grasso, il top secondo i canoni monguiani. Ma siccome lui è un secco sansa palle e sansa tesserino ifbb e scurnacchiat me ne fotto

Commenta

---------- Post added at 11:56:52 ---------- Previous post was at 11:40:54 ----------

ARNOLD CLASSIC AUSTRALIA, tutto il weekend live!http://www.arnoldclassic.com.au/tv/

-

Commenta

Originariamente Scritto da Gore Visualizza Messaggio
              ora non è che heat fa parte dei brutti non esageriamo...
              ma un warren strappato, che di schiena nella lat spread non rende per nulla, quando si gira di lato stomaca, oppure anche rolley, che non convince e si porta dietro sta dilatazione....
              il problema non è di troppi muscoli o troppo tiraggio..
              i concetto è vanno bene i muscoli o tiraggio ma non devi avere inestetismi...
              Per quanto riguarda Warren concordo che solitamente gli vengano regalate posizioni, ma questa volta, davvero era pieno, tirato e denso.
              Per quanto riguarda Heat: Arnold parla di "Bbers con spalle larghe e vita stretta, capaci di tenere lo stomaco dentro, con il V-Shape, fisici a cui potersi ispirare".....Heat non ha nessuno di questi requisiti: ha clavicole esageratamente strette, pancia prominente (contenuta solo dai fianchi che sono stretti), ha braccia sproporzionate e sospette, collo piu' largo delle spalle....non il massimo dell' estetica.
              IMHO i gidudizi dovrebbero rimanere cosi' come sono....salvo il dover regalare posizioni a Warren (succede spesso). Trovo anche troppo sottovalutato Ramy, che ha il miglior rapporto, spalle-vita di tutti i pro, e i migliori volumi, con un punto vita ancora piccolo.

Commenta

su ramy sottovalutato sono con te...
                sigpic
                GORE - REBUILD THE BODY

Citazione:

Commenta

Io invece vedrei la vittoria all' Olympia di uno come McMillan come l' inizio di una nuova era per il bb,e la fine del bb estremo che dopo aver toccato l' apice con Ronnie ora non ha più molto da dire...

Commenta

Originariamente Scritto da Gore Visualizza Messaggio
                    guardate che se controllate i vecchi video di yates.. non è che spanzasse poi chissà quanto... anzi....
                    solo che i suoi avversari erano Wheeler, Ray, Levrone, Cormier, Labrada.. tutta gente con una linea superba....
                    sì è vero però è stato il primo a iniziare a spanzare ovviamente nulla di paragonabile alla situazione attuale
                    "It' better stand tall when they're calling you out, don't bend, don't break, don't back down"

Commenta

THE ENIGMA OF CEDRIC MCMILLAN | A LIGHTNING ROD FOR OUR TIMES?

Written by Peter McGough
                      13 March 2015015
                      SHARE THIS PAGE

The Enigma of Cedric McMillan

A Lightning Rod For Our Times?

So once again Cedric McMillan, with one of the best physiques this side of Phil Heath, enters a contest (in this case last weekend's Arnold Classic, March 7th) to collect another disappointing fourth place finish. Thus once more we are treated to this monolith of muscle with massive, shapely and refined musculature -- complete with the Arnoldesque spectacular V-taper -- being bested, like Gulliver by the Lilliputians, by others he should finish ahead of.
                      And once again the pundits, and me as well, wrung their hands like old washerwomen, lamenting that if only our subject was conditioned in the modern style, complete with ripped hams and glutes, he would be almost unbeatable. (That all too often the so-called modern level of conditioning is somehow beyond the reach of many these days is quite another story.)
                      Modern day conditioning calls for a dry, ripped appearance with the Holy Grail being striated glutes. How many times in watching a competitor walk onstage do you hear, “Yes he looks on but wait until he turns round and we'll see his glutes, then we’ll know.” Yes guys your all-important bottom now takes you to the top. Why has the butt become such an important muscle group? Why can’t we leave it that the only separation it needs is the one functional cut? Did anyone run into a gym on their first day of training screaming, “I wanna get me some ripped glutes”? (Wouldn’t you like to be there if that ever happened?)
                      In former days if a young kid said to a bodybuilder, “Hey dude show me your muscles?” the pumper of iron would roll up his sleeve and hit a biceps shot. Are we reaching the stage where the same question today would see the bodybuilder deftly drop his slacks, turn around and cheekily show off a set of serrated glutes you could shave on? Are we on the cusp of the“Ass Mr. O” column being introduced into one of our publications?
                      BUTT OUT

Some years ago I vowed not to ever include any glute training info in the mag I wrote for or to mention glutes in a contest report. I didn’t get into bodybuilding to assess men’s posteriors. Don't get me wrong, with the current vogue of conditioning (which, in my view, is often wrongly over-rewarded ahead of muscle proportion and development; but that's the aforementioned other story -- hell, it's another book), striated tie-ins between the hams and lower glutes shouldn't be ignored. But is this rear guard action the ultimate barometer of being in condition?
                      The point I’m about to make is that despite my former resistance, I have in the past couple of years started to go along with the glutes syndrome. So in the spirit of you can’t beat them (a phrase open to misinterpretation when discussing the gluteus maximus) join them, I started to comment on da glutes. In the same manner, somewhat to my shame, I’ve overlooked the$70 a barrel delts and biceps (proving that oil really is a slick prerequisite in physique enhancement), on the rationale that they are now so common they somehow they make the playing field equal. Likewise with the other lumps that go

bump in the night in the sanctuary of a competitor’s hotel room. Throw in midsections that scream "where's the bloody midwife", conditions being as off as Larry King singing the National Anthem, plus a succession of competitors stomping ponderously around the stage while cupping their ear in a tableau that mimics Frankenstein's monster loose in a retirement home and welcome to modern bodybuilding Mama. Of course my style of metaphors, similes and puns are steeped in total exaggeration and I have to admit I’ve been told ten million times don’t exaggerate.
                      But we seem to absorb all these aberrations in the spirit of accepting the Emperor’s New Clothes. For an old boy like me, the reality is we’re not in Kansas anymore. But before you ask me to move away (or piss off) from the sport I’ve loved for over 45 years tell me are you satisfied with what we’re currently seeing on pro stages? For instance how many of the 13 athletes who contested last weekend’s Arnold Classic were really in shape? Four, three, two?
                      CUE CEDRIC

And then we come to the curious case of Cedric McMillan. He has an almost flawless physique, save for those pesky hams and glutes. But aren’t showcase bodyparts like arms, chest, back, delts, thighs and abs, more fitting for greater consideration than the aforementioned glutes and hams? As I watched Cedric pose last Saturday night the thought started to sink in (and this was independent of Arnold Schwarzenegger’s later comments on Cedric and the judging) that maybe the ripped look should be reassessed and perhaps be put in its place on a par with former times?
                      In fact there was a feeling of déjà vu enveloping Cedric throughout, particularly in relation to his posing routine. It was old school -- Ed Corney old school, and in my book there is no bigger compliment than that. Each of Cedric’s well thought out poses was held for a few seconds. It was like watching a balletic photo shoot, and somewhere in the background I could hear the unmistakable nasal tones of photo director extraordinaire Joe Weider calling out, “Tense those abs, Cedric”, “Turn the left fist toward you!” Call me an old romantic. (And thus comes back the unified refrain, “You’re an old romantic, McGough!”)
                      That’s as may be, but Cedric’s posing was a joy to watch. (See it here) Check out the kneeling poses that begin at the 57-second mark and continue artfully for over a full minute to the 2.02 mark. Nobody does that stuff anymore and no stomping round the stage with ear cupped to a background of hellacious rap music for our Cedric. His performance was a thing of beauty.

Cedric’s Old School posing led me to think that maybe shouldn’t we get back to assessing a physique on compete development first and then judge condition as another major element but not the prime one. I’m not saying that Cedric should have won this time out simply because he had the best overall body (strange thing to say about a bodybuilding contest to be sure) but even if he had been a tad tighter I’m sure his placing would have remained the same or maybe he would have overtaken third-placed Justin Compton (who maybe had the second best body head-to-toe in the contest) but not Branch Warren who was ripped in key areas but has not got the flowing muscle weaponry of Cedric. Two more reasons to equalize the ripped condition: One, so few achieve it nowadays in the style of ‘90s guys; Two, the former reason leads to risks being taken with eleventh hour measures.
                      The bottom (in this instance no glute connection inferred) line is that putting proportionate muscular development ahead of condition in the pecking order wouldn’t be a step backward it would be a step forward in re-defining the sport as body-building and not body-depleting. That’s my thought for this week and I’m schticking to it."

-

Commenta

Cmq per me finché non sarà in condizione al 100% ha poco senso dire bisognerebbe far vincere fisici come il suo. Bellissime linee per carità ma per ora non gli hanno rubato nessuna posizione. Il giorno che sarà al 100% in base alla posizione che gli daranno vedremo come verrà valutato un fisico come il suo...cioè se i giudici stanno iniziando, poco o tanto, a tener conto di altri paramenti o se gli anni passano e non cambia niente.
                        Io sono del parere che le linee contano sicuramente(e molto!) ma a certi livelli la massa e la definizione devono avere un peso maggiore

Commenta

Sono d'accordo.
                          Cedric da questo punto di vista deve rendere di più, è bello, innegabile.
                          Ma è meno definito degli altri, ha meno striature degli altri, è meno tagliato degli altri, ha meno solchi.
                          Dieta non al 100 % ? preparazione non perfetta ? o addirittura, genetica?
                          Originariamente Scritto da Sean
                          Tu non capisci niente, Lukino, proietti le tue fissi su altri. Sei di una ignoranza abissale. Prima te la devi scrostare di dosso, poi potremmo forse avere un dialogo civile.

Commenta

quello che non mi piace è anche il fatto di usare sempre 2 pesi e 2 misure in base ad atleta , sponsor , etc....
                            se vogliamo considerare prima massa, durezza, tiraggio etc, vi faccio un esempio che ritengo ecclatante:
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	112232122d.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	15958963

Click image for larger version

Name:	index (1).php-view=image&format=raw&type=img&id=41791&option=com_joomgallery&Itemid=202.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	246.5 KB
ID:	15958965

se dovevamo guardare carne e tiraggio.... questo atleta è stato parecchio penalizzato negli anni .... e brutto per brutto ... direi che non ha niente in meno di Warren...
                            solo che ....
                            chi se lo ricorda?
                            File Allegati
                            sigpic
                            GORE - REBUILD THE BODY

Citazione:

Commenta

McMillan non mi piace molto... Avrà pure una struttura superba, ma - anche quando arriva in condizione - appare sempre "gommoso" e mai "roccioso".

Commenta

Paco Bautista...masse enormi, tiraggio estremo ma linee orribili, le gambe soprattutto.
                                Cmq sappiamo tutti che lo sponsor, la visibilità dell'atleta, ecc anche se non dovrebbero contare alla fine contano cmq. Girano tanti soldi è "normale"

Commenta

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎