curl x femorali con manubrio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Ora
  • Show
Clear All

curl x femorali con manubrio

DUMBBELL HAM CURLS – Glutes and hams The slower you move with this exercise, the more muscle fibers you use. This is an excellent move to develop glutes and hamstring definition because you have to use your entire lower body to hold the weight between your feet. Lie down on an exercise bench, with the shoulders, hips and knees pressed into the pad. Place a dumbbell between your feet, and hold onto the sides of the bench. Bend at the knees, and slowly lower the toes towards the floor. Stop when the ankles are about parallel to the floor. Exhale, squeeze the glutes and hamstrings, and lift the feet back to the start.Tip: Keep the glute muscles contracted through the entire exercise so the dumbbell stays between the feet.

"più lentamente vi muovete, maggior numero di fibre verranno impiegate. è un ottimo esercizio x sviluppare la definizione di glutei e femorali perchè dovete usare l'intera parte inferiore del corpo x trattenere il manubrio fra i piedi"

sdraiarsi a pancia in giù su una panca con spalle e ginocchia appoggiate. Posizionare un manubrio fra i piedi ed attaccarsi ai lati della panca. Piegare le ginochia a 90°, poi ridiscendere fino alla posizione piana, mantenendo i glutei contratti.

s'ha da provà....

K
    sigpickkappa78@gmail.com

Si, da provare

Grazie K
    Originariamente Scritto da paolo79
    max_79 da quando l'ho conosciuto di persona invece mi sta sul ***** perchè è troppo grosso

Commenta

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎