qualche esercizio nuovo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Ora
  • Show
Clear All

qualche esercizio nuovo

Vorrei analizzare con voi gli esercizi che ho postato ieri in inglese, che non hanno avuto grande successo. Provo a tradurli...

PLIE SQUAT – Glutes, hips and thighs This is an all-over lower body exercise. Unlike the traditional squat, plie squats blast the butt, while working the hips and inner-thighs. You can do this exercise using your own body weight, or with a barbell across the shoulders. To start off, stand tall, with your feet a little wider than shoulder-width, and the toes pointed outwards. Inhale, bend at the knees and lower your body in a straight line, so your knees move out over your toes. Stop when your thighs are about parallel to the floor. Hold for a moment, exhale, and than push back up to the starting position.Tip: To really blast the buns, squeeze the glutes on the way up, and push your hips slightly forward.

In breve, dice che è un esercizio che fa lavorare tutti i muscoli inferiori.
    Psrtenza: in piedi, bilancere sulle spalle, piedi un pelo + larghi delle spalle, punte divaricate (tipo ballerina)

Abbassarsi finchè le cose con sono parallele al pavimento, strizzando bene i glutei.

K
    sigpickkappa78@gmail.com

A ballerina?
    Se ho ben capito come intendi, non credo sia molto salutare per le articolazioni...

Potresi sempre sbagliare però
    Originariamente Scritto da paolo79
    max_79 da quando l'ho conosciuto di persona invece mi sta sul ***** perchè è troppo grosso

Commenta

Re: qualche esercizio nuovo

Originally posted by kappa
      Vorrei analizzare con voi gli esercizi che ho postato ieri in inglese, che non hanno avuto grande successo. Provo a tradurli...

PLIE SQUAT – Glutes, hips and thighs This is an all-over lower body exercise. Unlike the traditional squat, plie squats blast the butt, while working the hips and inner-thighs. You can do this exercise using your own body weight, or with a barbell across the shoulders. To start off, stand tall, with your feet a little wider than shoulder-width, and the toes pointed outwards. Inhale, bend at the knees and lower your body in a straight line, so your knees move out over your toes. Stop when your thighs are about parallel to the floor. Hold for a moment, exhale, and than push back up to the starting position.Tip: To really blast the buns, squeeze the glutes on the way up, and push your hips slightly forward.

In breve, dice che è un esercizio che fa lavorare tutti i muscoli inferiori.
      Psrtenza: in piedi, bilancere sulle spalle, piedi un pelo + larghi delle spalle, punte divaricate (tipo ballerina)

Abbassarsi finchè le cose con sono parallele al pavimento, strizzando bene i glutei.

K
      Se non sbaglio è chiamato "danza squat"...lo facevo l'anno scorso...valido direi...
      Niente che sia d'oro resta...

Commenta

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎