This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Ora
  • Show
Clear All

per chi era presente:

confermate/siete d'accordo riguardo il risultato dell'Assoluto??

allego qualche foto trovata sempre di CulturismoItaliano:

-

Commenta

si giusto,giorgo santini era mostruoso,gambe disumane e nel complesso strapreparato,petruio sopra un potenziale pro sotto purtroppo molto lontano,da vicino santini era assurdo
      WHY SETTLE 4 SECOND BEST?
      BODY TRAINED BY

Alberto Grazia
      Graduated at National Personal Training Institude ,Orlando,FL
      Certified Personal Trainer by National Strength and Conditioning Association ,Lakewood,FL
      Certified Personal Trainer by International Sports Sciences Association
      Certified Sports Nutritionist from the International Society of Sports Nutrition
      Elav Expert Certification
      CONTATTI: albertograzia@aol.com

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/#!/A.GRAZIA.TOPCOACH?fref=ts

Commenta

Santini squartato, un reticolato di vene e ottima estetica. Se riuscirà ad aumentare un pò l'ampiezza dei dorsali avrà sempre più soddisfazioni.

Commenta

Akim Williams

Joel Thomas 3 weeks out of NPC Nationals

Commenta

a proposito di NPC Nationals...Trigili è out...non ci sarà.

-

Commenta

Li adoro.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
              Originariamente Scritto da Sean
              Tu non capisci niente, Lukino, proietti le tue fissi su altri. Sei di una ignoranza abissale. Prima te la devi scrostare di dosso, poi potremmo forse avere un dialogo civile.

Commenta

ramy posing!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 22:43:26 ---------- Previous post was at 22:40:17 ----------

---------- Post added 12-11-2013 at 11:38:32 ---------- Previous post was 11-11-2013 at 22:43:26 ----------

Commenta

KAI GREENE: "There is no age limit on #Bravery. We can across a young and very courageous girl at the San Marino Classic over the weekend, who had shared a life adventure that has inspired myself in many ways. As I connected into the eyes of my childhood past I came to realize our hard work over the years has come to this moment in time, where the misguidance of my past can be corrected and passed on to of our future generation. In the hopes of achieving ones personal definition of success and accomplishments."

---------- Post added at 12:57:19 ---------- Previous post was at 12:52:11 ----------

CEDRIC MCMILLAN: "I think he said 57cm... everybody clapped so I guess that's good... my arms still look small tho... I don't have a bicep peak "

---------- Post added at 13:56:03 ---------- Previous post was at 12:57:19 ----------

ROBERTO FICETOLA - San Marino Classic, Junior Champions

arrivato anche 3° all'Arnold Classic Amateur (cat. Junior) di quest'anno...davvero bei progressi per lui

-

Commenta

Ronny Rockel - guest posing

un atleta che mi piace molto, sponsor universal ROMAN FRITZ guest appearance 113-114kg

Commenta

ma perche Péter mette la mano sul culo della tipa

Commenta

Originariamente Scritto da AndryPata90 Visualizza Messaggio
                        a proposito di NPC Nationals...Trigili è out...non ci sarà.
                        minchia... come mai?
                        (K)No(w) PAIN, (K)No(w) GAIN.
                        Intensity Intensity! Intensity!

Commenta

Originariamente Scritto da MeshuggaH Visualizza Messaggio
                          minchia... come mai?
                          questo è quello riportato da MD:

-The news broke yesterday that Nick Trigili was withdrawing from the 2013 NPC Nationals "Due to unforseen circumstances".

intanto i boss di san marino:

---------- Post added at 20:15:26 ---------- Previous post was at 18:46:35 ----------

dj e kai a san marino, non scappa niente in questa sezione!

---------- Post added at 21:28:13 ---------- Previous post was at 20:15:26 ----------

Commenta

DJ sta benissimo
                            Tu non capisci niente, Lukino, proietti le tue fissi su altri. Sei di una ignoranza abissale. Prima te la devi scrostare di dosso, poi potremmo forse avere un dialogo civile.

Commenta

rieccolo ve lo ripropongo in video ROMAN FRITZ sarebbe interessante capire cosa dice nell'"intervista" ma parla in detusch!

Commenta

Ci lascia Kelly Boone.. RIP.

"I hate to post this awful news. It has just been brought to my attention that my good friend and team Scitec member Kelly Boone (right) has passed away from an apparent accidental fall on Sunday. Many of you may know Kelly as she was a wbff bikini pro, has been on the cover of Inside Fitness etc. Kelly was one of few people whose internal beauty truly surpassed that of her exterior. This is beyond awful gut wrenching news. I ask you to please pray for her family, friends and loved ones. God Bless —"

Commenta

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎