No announcement yet.

Gare Circuito PRO e aggiornamenti atleti Open e 212 libbre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Ora
  • Show
Clear All

Ma quando si è esibita tutta questa gente al fibo? Noi siamo andati di domenica e non c'era nessuno!

Commenta

---------- Post added at 09:56:29 ---------- Previous post was at 08:57:49 ----------

Ben Pakulski a Roma

---------- Post added at 10:11:26 ---------- Previous post was at 09:56:29 ----------

---------- Post added at 10:14:01 ---------- Previous post was at 10:11:26 ----------

---------- Post added at 10:19:31 ---------- Previous post was at 10:14:01 ----------

---------- Post added at 10:34:50 ---------- Previous post was at 10:19:31 ----------

---------- Post added at 13:25:25 ---------- Previous post was at 10:34:50 ----------

Discorsi tra Canadesi...Fouad Abiad e Tony Searle su Instagram... bimbominkia level...

---------- Post added at 14:33:44 ---------- Previous post was at 13:25:25 ----------

Last edited by AndryPata90; 14-04-2015, 14:35:52.

-

Commenta

Bel panzonello
        Originariamente Scritto da Sean
        Tu non capisci niente, Lukino, proietti le tue fissi su altri. Sei di una ignoranza abissale. Prima te la devi scrostare di dosso, poi potremmo forse avere un dialogo civile.

Commenta

Girano foto di Juan Morel 3.5 weeks out. A me piace come PRO, credo che non potra' mai ambire alle primissime posizioni, ma ha un fisico molto piacevole, bel v-shape, non ha inestetismi, per giunta si presenta sempre in ottima condizione. Negli anni se continua a migliorare, credo possa ambire a una top 6 all' Olympia.

Commenta

Pagina precedente ho messo un collage con 4 foto recenti di un guest posing di 4-5 giorni fa ....

c'era pure questa :

guest posing at the John Kemper Classic

---------- Post added at 09:17:38 ---------- Previous post was at 09:15:52 ----------

Little video of this past weekend Saturday guest posing with the fellas @marcorivera12 @guycisternino

https://igcdn-videos-e-16-a.akamaihd...12558442_n.mp4

---------- Post added at 09:21:42 ---------- Previous post was at 09:17:38 ----------

Justin Compton exhibition @ NPC Fox Cities Showdown 2015

---------- Post added at 09:28:23 ---------- Previous post was at 09:21:42 ----------

IFBB PRO 212 lbs Shaun Joseph-Tavernier

-

Commenta

Compton mi ricorda molto cutler...
              sigpic
              GORE - REBUILD THE BODY
              (non so il front , ma il back pare migliorato )

Citazione:
              Originalmente inviato da leonardoS
              maledetto mongue, io sono 177cm quindi basso e pelato e grasso, il top secondo i canoni monguiani. Ma siccome lui è un secco sansa palle e sansa tesserino ifbb e scurnacchiat me ne fotto
              http://www.bodyweb.com/forums/showpo...76&postcount=5

Commenta

IFBB PRO Chris Tuttle: just over 4 weeks out!! At 220 Chris is going to be very impressive in the 212 class!

seguito da Aceto

---------- Post added at 10:36:45 ---------- Previous post was at 10:32:30 ----------

---------- Post added at 11:14:12 ---------- Previous post was at 10:36:45 ----------

forse ​queste sono le foto che dicevi Albe ....Juan Diesel Morel 3.5 weeks out from the 2015 New York Pro - new pics

---------- Post added at 20:10:20 ---------- Previous post was at 11:14:12 ----------

Marco Rivera exhibition 4 weeks out New York Pro 2015
                Last edited by AndryPata90; 16-04-2015, 11:17:31.

-

Commenta

non mi piace per nulla..
                  però forse una segnalazione "ufficiale" alle autorità te la saresti beccata pure tu.

Commenta

è nella 212 lbs...non un top atleta di categoria quasi sempre in 2-3° callout

---------- Post added at 10:38:30 ---------- Previous post was at 08:31:40 ----------

---------- Post added at 10:41:32 ---------- Previous post was at 10:38:30 ----------

IFBB PRO Guy Cisternino 212 lbs exhibition 4 weeks out New York Pro 2015

---------- Post added at 10:43:55 ---------- Previous post was at 10:41:32 ----------

IFBB PRO Feras Saied - new recent pic

---------- Post added at 10:55:27 ---------- Previous post was at 10:43:55 ----------

---------- Post added at 13:04:07 ---------- Previous post was at 10:55:27 ----------

---------- Post added at 19:04:58 ---------- Previous post was at 13:04:07 ----------

---------- Post added at 19:10:09 ---------- Previous post was at 19:04:58 ----------

estratto di una risposta di Justin Compton su un forum americano:

"Buying a house isn't a serious process considering I'm not looking to relocate far. Its called hiring movers. Wouldn't slow me down more than a day or two at max. Enjoy my winnings? Dude, again you know nothing about me personally, but I am one of the TIGHTEST people you will ever meet with money, its how I grew up and how I will continue to be. I haven't touched the first dime of the money I won its sitting safely in the bank where it belongs. Eating junk food? I have 1 cheat meal per week, I don't call that sitting back eating junk food and getting fat.

However, you ARE correct in saying maintaining a contest ready physique is not for the faint. I also want to say someone mention I am not "technically" qualifed for the O. I should be high up in the point system but not sure where I fall there. I don't want to persue it further this year, as I stated in my video, because I want to maximize my offseason time so that when I do decide to compete in the O the time is RIGHT. Dorian didn't compete in the O until he was a contender for the title, same as Phil. Thats the mentality that I have. Thats not going against anyones though as I am pretty sure Ronnie was 15th at his first O and we all saw how that turned out for him and I think Jay even placed very low his first time out and turned out to be one of the greatest champs ever as well. There is no right or wrong way to approach this IMO everyone is different and has an opinion and thats cool the world would be a boring place without that.

Just note* I will not be relaxing, I will not be losing sight, I will not slacking. Each day I striving to hit my goals, EVERY SINGLE DAY. Short term and long term. I've never trained this hard(its weird to say, because if you asked me 2 years ago I would have I never trained this hard but looking back at it now I was mentally weak then), I've never been this focused and determine. I have logical reasoning behind my decisions they are never rash and quick decisions. I have a few people in my corner than I trust and once we have all came to a conclusion we execute on the plan"

-

Commenta

IFBB PRO Akim Williams, recent pic with Dave Palumbo e Chris Cormier - check in

Cedric McMillan - “Mirror Mirror on the Wall, Who Is the Biggest of Them All?”

Tricky Jackson 6 weeks out Omaha Pro 2015

---------- Post added at 15:04:57 ---------- Previous post was at 12:34:40 ----------

IFBB PRO Iain Valliere

Amit Sapir IFBB PRO. - recent pic - offseason 2015

---------- Post added at 15:37:49 ---------- Previous post was at 15:04:57 ----------

"IFBB PRO Dennis Wolf in Las Vegas, Nevada for some off-season arm training at the LVAC on Sahara. Wolf tells us about his plans for the 2015 season and gives some detailed instruction on arm training."

---------- Post added at 15:56:27 ---------- Previous post was at 15:37:49 ----------

---------- Post added at 16:48:43 ---------- Previous post was at 15:56:27 ----------

Eric Connor Getting Ready For The USA's!

5'7 sitting at 227 11 weeks out from his qualifier and 14 from the USA!!!

Posto qui questo atleta anche se non PRO...otterrà il tesserino a breve IMHO

---------- Post added at 17:58:33 ---------- Previous post was at 16:48:43 ----------

Dennis JamesDennis James: Big Jose Luis Rodriguez 6 weeks out of his pro debut at the Arnold Classic Brazil. Last years Amateur Arnold overall winner Jose is a very humble giant and is giving his all to make his country Colombia proud by representing as a new pro. He know he is going against some of the best seasoned veterans but he also knows that he deserves to be on that stage. He is looking forward to be competing with some of the men he's been looking up to for a long time.

---------- Post added at 18:10:28 ---------- Previous post was at 17:58:33 ----------

Victor Martinez!!!! guest posing clip: https://igcdn-videos-g-2-a.akamaihd....63409_n.mp4The #Pump is REAL, Late night training session, #NYPRO2015 who's ready!

---------- Post added at 19:55:46 ---------- Previous post was at 18:10:28 ----------

-

Commenta

Cedric mi piace molto sia come atleta, che come persona. La IFBB o gli sponsor, dovrebbero spingerlo e supportarlo un po' di piu', perche' con un piccolo salto di qualita', potrebbe essere davvero l' atleta immagine IFBB, per giunta un modello di morale e personalita'.

Commenta

IFBB PRO William Bonac - exibition in Helsinki

---------- Post added at 09:58:53 ---------- Previous post was at 09:31:15 ----------

IFBB PRO Juan Morel: 3 weeks out #NYPRO are almost there!!

---------- Post added at 10:01:56 ---------- Previous post was at 09:58:53 ----------

Interessante sfida Cedric-Ramy...a seguire Martinez,Morel,Curry

---------- Post added at 15:51:57 ---------- Previous post was at 10:01:56 ----------

IFBB PRO THOMAS BENAGLI 212 LBS - ROAD TO MOZOLANI PRO

-

Commenta

convert_url_to_bbcode_callback('', '')

-

Commenta

convert_url_to_bbcode_callback(' ', '')

-

Commenta

convert_url_to_bbcode_callback(' ', '')

-

Commenta

Working...