X

• Filter
  • Ora
  • Show
Clear All

DAVID HENRY - 212 lbs

-

Commenta

8 weeks out from the 2015 Mr Olympia, Dexter Jackson trains hamstrings at THE MECCA, Golds Gym in Venice, CA.

-

Commenta

Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

-

Commenta

Justin Compton - un peccato non vederlo al Mr. Olympia

-

Commenta

Ottimo il video di Greene, grazie Andrea. Considerando ke deve ancora togliere l' acqua probabilmente, Greene sta da paura. Sia come volumi, che come tiraggio ha fatto un salto in avanti e relativamente decente anche la panza.... Se heat è quello dello scorso anno deve tremare.
            P.s. i balletti con le maschere hanno stancato all' inverosimile.

Commenta

A me i suoi posing piaccono molto, l'unico che sul palco porta qualcosa di diverso dal saltellare su qualche pezzo rap che più cafone non si può.
              Ciao Manuel, bodyweb non sarà mai più la stessa!

Commenta

Postato non per caso il video di Greene...vi consiglio di vederlo al massimo della qualità...quei passaggi in cui contrae i quads e mette in risalto striature fenomenali...pazzesco...

-

Commenta

vado un po controccorrente....mi sembra sempre bene o male quello...l effetto wow se l è giocato al primo Arnold che vinse...da li in poi...boh.

Commenta

aspettiamo di vederli sul palco...sapete che le foto cosi vogliono dire tutto e niente. Ricordo ancora delle foto di Centopani spaziali, sembrava aver fatto il passo successivo e sorprendere tutti...all'Arnold si è presentato pressoché uguale al passato.
                    Non parliamo poi di Winklaar e company...

-

Commenta

Jon De La Rosa - 16 days out @Mr. Olympia...lo vedo indietro, vorrei sbagliarmi.

Juan Morel - 2 weeks out @Mr. Olympia

Tra le notizie di interesse Kai Greene ha lanciato una sua azienda di integratori, quindi lascia MuscleMeds per fondare la Dynamik Muscle...

Roelly Winklaar - 2 weeks out @Mr. Olympia

Brad Rowe - 16 days out @Mr. Olympia - non è competitivo, lotterà per non arrivare ultimo

Fred Smalls - 2 weeks out @Mr. Olympia

Last edited by AndryPata90; 04-09-2015, 15:15:13.

-

Commenta

Jose Raymond - 16 days out @Mr. Olympia 212 lbs

Charles Dixon - Mr. Olympia 212 lbs

Ahmad Ahmad - 19 days out @Mr. Olympia 212 lbs

Kyung Won Kang - 2 weeks out @ Mr. Olympia 212 lbs

Zane Watson - 18 days out @Mr. Olympia 212 lbs

Fouad Abiad - ha deciso che non ci sarà al Mr. Olympia

Well it's been one of the most amazing competitive years of my life. I've had so many ups and downs this year, so many days spent happy, some days spent crying, all the days spent on the stepmill!

My wife, john meadows, my best friends Paul Lauzon, Dorian Hamilton and frank mcgrath all by my side all year I have to thank you guys for always listening to all my shit and still being there for me.
                        Alvin brown and Jen Giles thank you for working on my body and mind to keep me hummin along and firing on all cylinders.
                        There are many others on this list and I apologize if you weren't mentioned but I have to leave this space for all the social media support since that's what this post is about and who it's really for.
                        Im not sure what I did this year but the support I have received from all of you on social media has been insane. I've never received this level of support ever in my career and I don't think it had anything to do with winning because you were cool with me before I ever won in Orlando.
                        I'm not sure what I did? Maybe it's because I'm real with you guys? Maybe it's because I show you that being a pro doesn't make u perfect and nothing separates us except a few lbs? Maybe you guys see your own struggles in me since we're all trying to overcome something? Who knows, I'm not sure why but I want you guys to know it means the world to me.
                        That's why it's hard for me to say this.
                        With a heavy heart and confused mind I have decided to sit out the 2015 Olympia for personal/family reasons. I've worked very hard to get here this year but things come up and life sometimes takes precedence. I want to SINCERELY apologize to all of you who support me and hope that I haven't let you down too bad.
                        I always aim to make my supporters proud and I know this isn't a good way to do it but I hope that you will understand and continue to support me moving forward. We had a great year together, one speed bump won't stop us, it'll just slow us down for a second. The 2016 year will be bigger and even better!
                        #appreciation#support#thankful#sacrificewithoutregret

Michael Lockett - anche lui qualificato per il Mr. Olympia, non ci sarà, ha deciso di iniziare subito l'offseason per presentarsi meglio l'anno prossimo.

------------------------------------------------------------------

NEWS OLYMPIA WEBCAST

THE 2015 OLYMPIA LIVE WEBCAST, ONLY AT FLEXONLINE.COMbrought to you by Amazon.com

On Friday September 18th and Saturday September 19th, the greatest bodybuilding event in the world, the 2015 Olympia, will take place in Las Vegas, NV!
                        For a bodybuilding enthusiast, there is no better place to be than alongside the thousands of fans who will fill the Orleans arena, cheering on your favorite Open & 212 Bodybuilding, Figure, Fitness, and Bikini athletes.
                        If you can't make it to Vegas in person, you can still get it on all the action and not miss a beat, as FLEXonline.com delivers a live stream of the main events, brought to you exclusively by Amazon.com.
                        T
                        he entire Olympia Fitness & Performance Weekend for up-to-the-minute coverage, and be sure to tune in and watch the live video stream of the following events:

Friday September 18, 2015 at 7:00 PM

BIKINI OLYMPIA - Finals
                        FITNESS OLYMPIA - Finals
                        MR. OLYMPIA - Pre-Judging

Saturday September 19, 2015 at 7:00 PM
                        FIGURE OLYMPIA - Finals
                        212 SHOWDOWN - Finals
                        MR. OLYMPIA - Finals

Last edited by AndryPata90; 04-09-2015, 14:05:21.

-

Commenta

Ottima la mossa di Foad. Ora come ora esce da una stagione pesantina, ma tutto sommato positiva con 2 vittorie in gare minori. Il fisico e' stanco e svuotato e all' Olympia con la concorrenza agguerrita che c'e' sarebbe stato facilissimo per lui scivolare fuori dalla top 10 e per la sua immagine questo non gioverebbe
                          ...ricordiamoci che all' ultima gara e' arrivato dietro a Maxx Charles.

Dispiace un po' perche' era uno di quelli che poteva entrare nella mischia dei molti atleti che combatteranno per la top 10.

Commenta

7 weeks out from the 2015 Mr Olympia, Dennis Wolf trains quads at LVAC in Las Vegas, NV.

Steve Kuclo discusses his meals, meal prep and how to eat to be Mr. Olympia.Learn from Super Heavy Weight Steve Kuclo how to make all of your meals for the w...

-

Commenta

Da guardare in HD come sempre
                              Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

Heute gibt es das bereits angekündigte Trainingsvideo von Ronny & Lukas. 5 Wochen vor dem Mr.Olympia (Ronny nimmt teil) stand für die beiden eine Schulter Ei...

-

Commenta

-

Commenta

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍