X

• Filter
  • Ora
  • Show
Clear All

ho appena controllato Cedric McMillan sarà al Golden State PRO

-

Commenta

Mohamed Salama...problemi di salute per lui, penso proprio che salterà questa gara, sarebbe stato il suo debutto tra i PRO...si spera nulla di grave...seguito da Tour.

-

Commenta

Dallas McCarver - 5 weeks out Mr. Olympia 2015 - 289 lbs (131 kg)...

-

Commenta

commento di Fouad Abiad in merito all'ultima gara:

"Well I told you guys I was gonna go hard until I found my limits. Yesterday not only did I get to the line but I stumbled over it and here is my thoughts on why.
          First I want to say it was a hard fought battle and congrats to Max Charles for his victory and O qualification and this post isn't taking away from him in anyway I just made some observations yesterday about my own physique.
          I noticed that my physique was lacking some of the roundness I had in Vancouver and in Orlando, one thing I've learned for sure is that if I don't have that roundness I can't win. The reasons for finally pushing it too far in my opinion are:
          1. My strength at the gym never really recovered after the Orlando show and I feel strength in lifting has a lot to do with fullness.
          2. I've been on a low carb diet for some time now which also does not help with strength increases or keeping a body round.
          3. I've also been on a very low/no fat diet trying to achieve the conditioning I have been bringing. Yes it has helped me get lean but no it didn't help the 'look' I wanted to bring.
          4. If I didn't binge after each show I might have been able to keep my cals higher which would have resulted in better strength, better condition and a better overall 'round' look.

All this being said I am extremely happy with the year I've had so far and part of the reason I kept competing was not only to prove I could do it but also to learn the subtle nuances that make up a great physique. Now keep in mind these points apply to my physique only, someone else may be able to make things work on low cals/carbs/fats but for my body I need a set amount of things to achieve a desired look.

Me and John Meadows pushed the limit to see what we could do, without him I couldn't have done any of it and now I go back to the drawing board with the mastermind, the mountaindog to see how we can bring the best package to date to the Mr.Olympia in 6 weeks!
          #learnandcorrect #sacrificewithoutregret #hosstile #likeahoss"

alcuni trovano scuse e accusano giudici, preparatore etc...altri fanno autocritica e imparano dagli errori, se cosi possiamo chiamarli...

-

Commenta

Originariamente Scritto da AndryPata90 Visualizza Messaggio
            commento di Fouad Abiad in merito all'ultima gara:

"Well I told you guys I was gonna go hard until I found my limits. Yesterday not only did I get to the line but I stumbled over it and here is my thoughts on why.
            First I want to say it was a hard fought battle and congrats to Max Charles for his victory and O qualification and this post isn't taking away from him in anyway I just made some observations yesterday about my own physique.
            I noticed that my physique was lacking some of the roundness I had in Vancouver and in Orlando, one thing I've learned for sure is that if I don't have that roundness I can't win. The reasons for finally pushing it too far in my opinion are:
            1. My strength at the gym never really recovered after the Orlando show and I feel strength in lifting has a lot to do with fullness.
            2. I've been on a low carb diet for some time now which also does not help with strength increases or keeping a body round.
            3. I've also been on a very low/no fat diet trying to achieve the conditioning I have been bringing. Yes it has helped me get lean but no it didn't help the 'look' I wanted to bring.
            4. If I didn't binge after each show I might have been able to keep my cals higher which would have resulted in better strength, better condition and a better overall 'round' look.

All this being said I am extremely happy with the year I've had so far and part of the reason I kept competing was not only to prove I could do it but also to learn the subtle nuances that make up a great physique. Now keep in mind these points apply to my physique only, someone else may be able to make things work on low cals/carbs/fats but for my body I need a set amount of things to achieve a desired look.

Me and John Meadows pushed the limit to see what we could do, without him I couldn't have done any of it and now I go back to the drawing board with the mastermind, the mountaindog to see how we can bring the best package to date to the Mr.Olympia in 6 weeks!
            #learnandcorrect #sacrificewithoutregret #hosstile #likeahoss"

alcuni trovano scuse e accusano giudici, preparatore etc...altri fanno autocritica e imparano dagli errori, se cosi possiamo chiamarli...
            Eccezionale a essere lucido nel valutare i propri errori e a esporli a tutti. Un punto sul quale vorrei calcare la mano è il quarto. Spesso per molti atleti le abbuffate del dopo gara costringono a stringere troppo la cinghia nei giorni successivi se si ha una seconda gara on vista. Niente di più vero...un mio amico british, pochi giorni fa scriveva la stessa cosa...il corpo non reagisce diversamente dal solito solo perché si è nel post gara...se mangi 6 pizze e 6 gelati in 36 ore ingrassi come ingrasseresti normalmente... Il post gara non deve essere visto come un alibi per sgarrare.
            Last edited by Alberto84; 13-08-2015, 08:16:03.

Commenta

Phil Heath - 7 weeks out Mr. Olympia

Juan Morel!!! - 5 weeks out Mr. Olympia (accanto a lui Kevin English che si prepara per le 212 lbs al Mr. O )

David Henry - 212 lbs Mr. Olympia

Jose Raymond - 212 lbs Mr. Olympia

Jon De La Rosa - 6 weeks out Mr. Olympia

William Bonac - 5.5 weeks out Mr. Olympia

-

Commenta

cedricmcmillanGolden State Classic
                Top:day before show
                Bottom: morning of show

Steve Kuclo - 280 lbs - 9 days out of TEXAS San Antonio PRO.

Flex Lewis - 6 weeks out Mr. Olympia 212 lbs

Last edited by AndryPata90; 16-08-2015, 12:03:46.

-

Commenta

Golden State PRO

Comparison Group 1

Group 2

Group 3

First Callout

-

Commenta

Second Callout

Top 2

-

Commenta

Confirmation round first callout

Cedric McMillan
                      -
                      won the 2015 GOLDEN STATE PRO and qualified to compete at the 2015 Mr. OLYMPIA

Last edited by AndryPata90; 16-08-2015, 12:48:53.

-

Commenta

A mio avviso ottimo risutlato...ma non il Cedric che mi sarei aspettato...con questa versione di lui può lottare massimo per una top10 al Mr. O...speriamo di vederlo meglio li

-

Commenta

Originariamente Scritto da AndryPata90 Visualizza Messaggio
                          A mio avviso ottimo risutlato...ma non il Cedric che mi sarei aspettato...con questa versione di lui può lottare massimo per una top10 al Mr. O...speriamo di vederlo meglio li
                          Io invece non lo vedo niente male. Lui e Aceto sono stati furbi ad andare in gara in forma sufficiente per vincere, ma senza andare a compromettere troppo la preparazione per l Olympia. Dopo le varie dichiarazioni di Arnold, Cedric deve sfruttare questo periodo a lui favorevole al meglio. Per stare a 5 settimane dall olympia sta bene come rotonditá e è in tempo per arrivare tirato. Un Cedric al 100% potrebbe battagliare per la top 6. imho ma spero di sbagliarmi non sarà cmq al 100%.

Commenta

se pensiamo in ottica che è a 5 weeks dal Mr. Olympia mi trovo d'accordo con te, infatti ho specificato...se dovesse presentarsi cosi può lottare per una top10...speriamo comunque di vederlo in una delle sue migliori forme e non parlo solo di tiraggio/conditioning...qui sembra leggermente sotto-dimensionato rispetto al solito

Flex Lewis - Guestposing @ NPC Texas State

Dexter Jackson - Guestposing @ NPC Texas State

Last edited by AndryPata90; 16-08-2015, 20:34:27.

-

Commenta

-

Commenta

vittoria non cosi scontata nel pre-judging per Cedric ...ottima gara per Manuel Romero con il suo secondo posto.

Flop per Brad Rowe, Kevin Jordan, Joj Ntiforo e An Nguyen.

Last edited by AndryPata90; 16-08-2015, 20:29:14.

-

Commenta

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎