• Show
Clear All

Fouad Abiad

Fred Smalls - Road to Arnold Brazil

Joel Thomas - 12 weeks out from 2015 Tampa Pro :weighing 262lbs

Dobri Delev - 212 lbs cat.

-

Commenta

avevo postato qualche giorno fa la foto del front di Kai con Ulisses e Panda...

questo è il back

-

Commenta

-

Commenta

-

Commenta

I polpacci di Ramy su un fisico da Pro normale sarebbero a livello.
            Ciao Manuel, bodyweb non sarà mai più la stessa!

Commenta

Feras Saied - new recent pics - Road to California PRO

Last edited by AndryPata90; 21-05-2015, 11:26:27.

-

Commenta

Condivido un pensiero di John Meadows riguardo i PRO, pro cards...è il thread giusto per postarlo:

"It's not my policy to rant, just not my style, but I will make an exception today.
                There is no doubt that more pro cards are given out now than in the 90's etc. People love to complain about this and whine. I am speaking about bodybuilding only on this.
                Now let me ask you this. Have you seen the last two shows of the season so far and the list for the LA this weekend? We are talking about around 10 people in these shows. In the last 2 shows once you got out of top couple, condition was awful...yes it was awful.
                Am I blind or is there an amazing lack of condition and depth?
                Please explain to me how limiting pro cards (I am talking only about bodybuilding) will help improve the Pro ranks....give it your best shot.
                The truth is, this really frustrates me because I show up at show after show in shape, yet these pro's who got lucky and hit it one time, now show up looking 6 weeks out, I am not talking about missing their peak, I am talking about FAT.
                Where have all the hard workers gone in this era of new studies, new diets, etc, etc, Where are the hearts of these people competing in show after show out of shape? Where is their PRIDE?
                CONCLUSION - You want to be treated like an athlete (another things Pro's cry about) - then I think you should be boo'd just like pro athletes are when they are stinking up the field. Start booing these people and maybe they will think twice about showing up out of shape, and you wasting your money to come see them.
                Being a Pro is supposed to be about being one of the best, and having some pride. Soak on that one for a while.
                To the Pro's that do show up in shape - thank you, you are the only thing keeping the sport together...
                End my first ever rant, and probably last one for the next 10 years."

-

Commenta

sigpic
                  GORE - REBUILD THE BODY
                  (non so il front , ma il back pare migliorato )

Citazione:
                  Originalmente inviato da leonardoS
                  maledetto mongue, io sono 177cm quindi basso e pelato e grasso, il top secondo i canoni monguiani. Ma siccome lui è un secco sansa palle e sansa tesserino ifbb e scurnacchiat me ne fotto
                  http://www.bodyweb.com/forums/showpo...76&postcount=5

Commenta

DA LEGGERE.....Dexter Jackson answer question on size retirement:"Will I Stay This Big After I Retire? No Way! After you retire, do you still plan on staying the same size, or do you think you might trim down? There seems to be a lot of pressure for retired pro bodybuilders to maintain the same physique they had in their prime, forever. Would it bother you if so-called fans in a few years made fun of you if you were say, 200 pounds instead of 235? Or would you be secure in knowing that you won the Mr. Olympia and five Arnold Classic titles, and therefore have nothing to prove by staying huge until the day you die? Will I stay this big and heavy? No way! I want to get as small as I can, which will still be pretty muscular and athletic, I bet. I don’t enjoy eating six times a day. That’s going out the window the minute I retire. I can get by on two or three meals a day with a couple of snacks, no problem. And it’s true that I have nothing to prove. Take a look at any other retired professional athlete. How many of them stay in shape? Very few. A lot of them get fat and way out of shape. They only worked out and did all those grueling practices because it was the job they were being paid to do. That’s how I see it. I train my butt off and eat all that food now because it’s my job to look like this while I am an IFBB Pro who still competes. Once that’s not my job anymore, I might drop down to 200 pounds and it won’t bother me one bit. If others have a problem with it, oh well! It’s my body and my life."

-

Commenta

Bel discorso....

90kg sono sempre un bel peso se rimane atletico
                      Originariamente Scritto da Gandhi
                      Non sono un playboy, ma fossi in te non mi tirerei indietro, di quando una figona 32enne ti rimorchia? Afferra l'occasione della tua vita, e poi facci un filmino hard
                      DIARIO

Commenta

non fa una piega
                        sigpic
                        GORE - REBUILD THE BODY
                        (non so il front , ma il back pare migliorato )

Citazione:
                        Originalmente inviato da leonardoS
                        maledetto mongue, io sono 177cm quindi basso e pelato e grasso, il top secondo i canoni monguiani. Ma siccome lui è un secco sansa palle e sansa tesserino ifbb e scurnacchiat me ne fotto
                        http://www.bodyweb.com/forums/showpo...76&postcount=5

Commenta

Dexter è sempre stato pragmatico e dargli torto è da pazzi considerando tutto quello che c'è dietro.
                          Ciao Manuel, bodyweb non sarà mai più la stessa!

Commenta

George Farah The Pro MakerComing to you guys from #Kuwait! We are out here with my brother Mamdouh "Big Ramy" Elssbiay, as we are in prep for next weekends #ArnoldBrasil#TeamFarah

-

Commenta

Juan Morel - 2 giorni prima del New York PRO

-

Commenta

Roelly Winklaar - last pic

-

Commenta

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰