Gare Circuito PRO e aggiornamenti atleti Open e 212 libbre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Ora
  • Show
Clear All

Originariamente Scritto da menphisdaemon Visualizza Messaggio
    Qualcuno per caso sa da chi è seguito ATTUALMENTE Justin Compton?
    CHANGES BETWEEN 2013 CHICAGO PRO AND 2014 EUROPA
    I decided to do my prep completely on my own. I re-jigged my diet and one of the biggest changes was the reduction to my cardio program. Before Chicago I did two 50 minutes sessions a day on the Stair Stepper. For my Orlando prep I only did a 20-25 minutes session four days a week walking on the treadmill. Cutting down the cardio allowed my legs to be bigger and fuller. During my contest prep I trained seven days a week – that’s 70 straight days of training. I did abs and calves twice a week on different days, legs once a week and all other bodyparts twice a week. With the extra workouts I was doing I was able to burn off fat more efficiently while reducing cardio. And doing less cardio gave me more energy with which to attack my workouts.”

Commenta

Grazie Alberto. Rep appena posso.
      "You eat, sleep, and drink hypertrophy. You live for the pump. You're a bodybuilder."
      Joel Marion

"It's a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the strength and the beauty of which his body is capable"

Socrate

"Huge By choice, not by chance."

Commenta

Come dice Peter McGough, Compton sa tanto di Dorian Yates.

Commenta

Se non sbaglio è lui che ha scritto l'articolo 'future mister olympia?'
          "You eat, sleep, and drink hypertrophy. You live for the pump. You're a bodybuilder."
          Joel Marion

"It's a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the strength and the beauty of which his body is capable"

Socrate

Commenta

Si Marco

All'articolo in questione ha risposto Compton cosi:

"I really like your way of thinking and I believe we are on the same page with things. Thats why I chose to sit the O out this year. I know there is alot of improvements that need to be made before I can challenge the champ, so with a legitimate offseason I would be able to make the improvements and plan to come after the Arnold title in 2015 to see where I stand. Realistically I would do the Olympia after that, but I will not make that decision until it comes time for the Arnold. I want to take it one step at a time and play it all by ear"

---------- Post added at 15:11:39 ---------- Previous post was at 15:01:10 ----------

Per il S. Marino PRO

---------- Post added at 19:33:46 ---------- Previous post was at 19:27:57 ----------

grazie Moreno ...comunque dell'articolo vorrei segnalare alcuni punti da portare alla vostra attenzione:

sentite come risponde a domanda secca di Peter:

"When earlier this year I asked Justin if he thinks he can beat Phil Heath he answered, “I can't answer yes, but I refuse to say no.”

e poi aggiunge dopo:

"
            At this stage I think I have the potential, to make the top five at the Olympia. But standing in the number one spot that’s heady stuff -- there’s just too many factors that come into play for that to happen. For now the plan is to take it step by step. The idea is go to the Arnold and see what happens, but hell I’m training to win it.”

---------- Post added at 19:42:03 ---------- Previous post was at 19:33:46 ----------

Comunque nell'articolo Peter conferma le mie opinioni espresse in post precedenti.... gli unici a poter ambire al titolo nei prossimi anni sono:

- Phil Heath fin quando deciderà di non ritirarsi

- Big Ramy quando arriverà finalmente in condizione

- Justin Compton...questo ragazzo di 26 anni non può passare inosservato...al momento attuale non ha ancora i mezzi per batter Phil ma il tempo...

---------- Post added at 19:43:36 ---------- Previous post was at 19:42:03 ----------

Se possibile i MOD potrebbero modificare il nome di questo thread in modo da usarlo solo per parlare del Mr. Olympia durante l'anno e delle competizioni PRO più importanti...che dite?...

mentre per gli eventuali aggiornamenti generali il solito thread "Update Bodybuiders" (che include ovviamente anche Amatori etc)...
            Last edited by AndryPata90; 03-10-2014, 19:40:03.

-

Commenta

Ottima idea lo manteniamo in vita per seguire le competizioni più importanti.
              Ciao Manuel, bodyweb non sarà mai più la stessa!

Commenta

prima del S. Marino PRO ci sarà la gara a Praga (poi da quello che ho letto ci sarà un volo privato noleggiato dall'organizzatore della gara di S. Marino G. Pica )

---------- Post added at 20:23:00 ---------- Previous post was at 20:21:11 ----------

-

Commenta

cioè sto weekedn gareggiano 2 gg di fila???

comunqe questa schedulazione è pessima sia per l'atleta che per gli organizzatori...
                  ad esempio a san marino non ci saranno i pro impegnati in altre gare il 4 ottobre...
                  sigpic
                  GORE - REBUILD THE BODY
                  (non so il front , ma il back pare migliorato )

Citazione:
                  Originalmente inviato da leonardoS
                  maledetto mongue, io sono 177cm quindi basso e pelato e grasso, il top secondo i canoni monguiani. Ma siccome lui è un secco sansa palle e sansa tesserino ifbb e scurnacchiat me ne fotto
                  http://www.bodyweb.com/forums/showpo...76&postcount=5

Commenta

Ditemi pure un titolo che vi aggrada per il thread e lo cambio
                    Joel Marion

Socrate

Commenta

"Gare Circuito PRO e aggiornamenti atleti Open e 212 libbre"??????

Commenta

"PRO Competition & Updates Open/212 lbs" ???

-

Commenta

Io invece aggiornerei solo per le competizioni visto che il thread per le foto dei pro in generale c'è già.

Commenta

Done...in italiano che così la gente non si spaventa
                            Joel Marion

Socrate

Commenta

Compton dove lo seguite su fb? Ho visto una sua pagina poco aggiornata e il profilo vero e proprio che ovviamente è già al limite di amicizie.

Commenta

Sul suo profilo fb...poi aggiorna pure Instagram se non sbaglio...e l'ho visto ultimamente scrivere pure in un noto forum americano

---------- Post added 05-10-2014 at 11:37:15 ---------- Previous post was 04-10-2014 at 15:53:31 ----------

---------- Post added at 11:46:39 ---------- Previous post was at 11:37:15 ----------

EVL’s Prague Pro

Final results of Men's Open category:

1st place - Dennis Wolf (Germany)
                                2nd place - Dexter Jackson (USA)
                                3rd place - Shawn Rhoden (USA)

4th place - Roelly Winklaar (Curacao)
                                5th place - Steve Kuclo (USA)
                                6th place - Juan Morel (USA)

Final results of Men's 212 category:

1st place - Flex Lewis (United Kingdom)
                                2nd place - Baitollah Abbaspour (Iran)
                                3rd place - Jose Raymond (USA)

4th place - Gaetano Cisternino (USA)
                                5th place - Ahmad Ahmad (Sweden)
                                6th place - Lee Powell (England)

Final results of Bikini Pro category:

1st place - India Paulino (USA)
                                2nd place - Noemi Olah (Hungary)
                                3rd place - Christia Strom Fjaere (Norway)

4th place - Vladimíra Krásová (Czech Republic)
                                5th place - Sofia Tandilian (Russia)
                                6th place - Lacey DeLuca (USA)

---------- Post added at 11:54:17 ---------- Previous post was at 11:46:39 ----------

In pratica ragazzi Kai Greene ha partecipato al pre-judging e poi ha declinato per la finale...

"At the 2014 Mr. Olympia contest, even though he didn’t win, Kai Greene was the biggest talking point of the weekend due to his berating of champ Phil Heath at the press conference and onstage. And today at the Prague Pro, Greene was again the main topic of conversation and he didn’t even complete the contest. The Olympia runner-up was really off at the prejudging (maybe marooned in fourth) and then came on in his hoody and togs at the finals to say stomach issues meant he had to drop out of the contest. His withdrawal was a massive blow to the fans. Unless he was sick to the point that he couldn’t stand (and he obviously could) he should have completed the contest and posed at the evening finals. Even off, he has an extraordinary physique and as a professional he owed it to the fans that paid for tickets (and its ultimately the fans who drive this industry by buying tickets, magazines, supplements, apparel etc.) to perform. And he owed it to the promoter who paid big bucks to get him there. One can’t escape the thought that after the prejudging he knew he was off and didn’t want to jeopardize his ranking of number one contender to Phil heath’s crown, which he assumed by finishing runner-up to the champ two weeks ago in Las Vegas.
                                Dammit, Kai Greene walked onstage at the finals so he could have posed onstage – even if it was a short routine. He told the fans he would be at the next morning’s seminar...... to sell photos to fans that didn't see his physique. Bad PR."

by Peter McGough

---------- Post added at 11:55:45 ---------- Previous post was at 11:54:17 ----------

Anche a rivedere le scorecards potete notare come tutti (a parte i primi 3) hanno preso un punteggio minore rispetto al pre-judging...a giudicare da questo foto etc...Kai forse era da 4° posto per questa gara...forse lo smacco di ricevere poi la premiazione da Phil sarebbe stato un colpo davvero duro da digerire...

---------- Post added at 11:58:10 ---------- Previous post was at 11:55:45 ----------

---------- Post added at 11:58:44 ---------- Previous post was at 11:58:10 ----------

-

Commenta

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎