Risultati da 1 a 2 di 2

Discussione: Does boxing help me increase mass?

Bodyweb Member
    Grazie
    Ringraziato 0 volte in 0 post

Predefinito Does boxing help me increase mass?

My name is Andrade and I am 165 cm tall by 50 kilos, I have a fairly dry and rather lean body for my height.
    I started boxing for a month and I feel pretty good and I really like sports.
    My training lasts about 1 hour and 30 minutes, with a good half hour of warm-up including: shots, push-ups, abdominals, skip to high knees and exercises of dissolution for arms and legs; then it can usually change we do 3 rounds of sparring (3min) and 3 rounds of free bag (3min), then two rounds of rope (3min), a round of coordination exercises with tennis ball and to finish a round of void to refine the techniques.
    At the end of each lesson I do various abdominal exercises and I do a minimum of 200 (doing exercises with legs) up to a maximum of 300.
    The three rounds of sparring can vary with two rounds of circuit with various exercises (squats with 5 kg weights, bending with raised feet, abs in booklet, vacuum punches with 2 kg weights, rope and more), or repeated exercises 20-sack bag with recovery of 10.
    After writing all this poem my question is as follows:
    I would like to increase muscle mass, increase chest, shoulders and abs, I'm doing a workout suited to my intent?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Bodyweb Advanced
    L'avatar di Mutha
    Grazie
    Ringraziato 61 volte in 57 post

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da notly1988 Visualizza Messaggio
    My name is Andrade and I am 165 cm tall by 50 kilos, I have a fairly dry and rather lean body for my height.
    I started boxing for a month and I feel pretty good and I really like sports.
    My training lasts about 1 hour and 30 minutes, with a good half hour of warm-up including: shots, push-ups, abdominals, skip to high knees and exercises of dissolution for arms and legs; then it can usually change we do 3 rounds of sparring (3min) and 3 rounds of free bag (3min), then two rounds of rope (3min), a round of coordination exercises with tennis ball and to finish a round of void to refine the techniques.
    At the end of each lesson I do various abdominal exercises and I do a minimum of 200 (doing exercises with legs) up to a maximum of 300.
    The three rounds of sparring can vary with two rounds of circuit with various exercises (squats with 5 kg weights, bending with raised feet, abs in booklet, vacuum punches with 2 kg weights, rope and more), or repeated exercises 20-sack bag with recovery of 10.
    After writing all this poem my question is as follows:
    I would like to increase muscle mass, increase chest, shoulders and abs, I'm doing a workout suited to my intent?
    Hey there,

Welcome. Bad news for ya mate, after a short while you'll just keep in shape and stop! Nothing more than that.
    As a beginner everything you do helps your body to increase mass and conditioning. Unlikely the real secret of mass-increasing is the weight...it means you've to perform exercises with a weight that has to be increased. I give you an example: you do feee-squat. Squatting just with your bodyweight and no bar with weight on your shoulder. At the beginning you'll increase mass and shape but after a short while you'll stop increasing mass and even lose it a little.

If you want mass you've to push pull squat lift weights

It's just matter of goal: you wanna be a bber, well lift! You want to be a boxer? Right, punch the bag. Otherwise you've to do an hybrid training, accepting compromise. Start with lifting right before your nice session.

Wish you all the best. Apologize for my English.

Cheers
    "Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always."

4. I seguenti 3 utenti dicono grazie a Mutha per questo utile post :

Il Sindaco (18-08-2018), Ozn (09-08-2018), Sly83 (09-08-2018)