Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Ora
  • Show
Clear All

Hellooooooo!

Hello all,

I am new member here. I am looking for a good dieting plan in order to lose weight in a natural way. Do you know something about it?

Thanks!

Hi there.
    We don't provide users with dieting plans from scratch, sorry.
    There are some guidelines in the nutrition section but everything is in Italian. You may find them in the following link

Try to have a look, even if I am not sure you will manage if you don't speak our very nice language

Have fun
    Originariamente Scritto da centos
    mangio e bevo e faccio schifo

Per ricorsi amministrativi e legali
    http://www.supremecourt.mn/home

sigpic

Commenta

Thank you so much. I will try to follow those guidelines.

Commenta

How can I keep my fitness well?

Hello mate,

Greetings to all! I am new member into this community. I am looking for a better advice to keep my fitness well. Actually I am a chain smoker. So, I would like to quit smoking right now and keep my fitness well. But I have several times before to quit smoking but can't able to leave it entirely. If you know something better method like- vaping, e-cig, e-juice let me know.

Thank you so much!

Commenta

Hello mate,

I would like to update you again. I hope someone will give me good guidance. I found a vaping products while surfing through the internet. Though I found a big list while surfing. I visited them one by one and seen their reviews as well. I found this one much better and reliable. This products has 30 days money back guarantee. Here it is: https://www.blacknote.com/reviews-and-testimonials/

I will wait for your further reply. Thanks!

Commenta

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎